Synojel Product Description
Synojel TM is a unique, injectable, umbilical cord-derived Wharton’s Jelly product. With several growth factors, cytokines, and hyaluronic acid, this product helps by acting upon orthopedic disorders to reduce pain and inflammation, besides boosting tissue rejuvenation in injuries. Our product is a novel non- surgical alternative for ortho-related disorders, in cases of failed attempts by non-steroidal drugs, corticosteroid injections, and painkillers.
ADVANTAGES Of SYNOJEL TM INJECTION
- Can cushion, support and lubricate the joint.
- Potentially reduce pain and inflammation at the injury site.
- Numerous growth factors can speed-up the healing process.
- Non-invasive procedure.
- No outside preservatives added.
- No surgical or general anesthesia related risks.
- No side-effects similar to ones associated with steroid injections.
INSTRUCTIONS of Using SYNOJELTM INJECTION
- Please inform your doctor of any allergies or other medical complications you may have including the ones associated with collagen or HA based products.
- Please inform your physician if you are aware of any knee infection or skin diseases around the injection site